Assay kit for human hepsin G(CTSG) (ELISA)
Here you can find everything about our product
- Catalog numberE01H0139 - 96T
- NameAssay kit for human hepsin G(CTSG) (ELISA)
- Size1x96-wells test plate
- Original nameHuman hepsin G(CTSG) ELISA kit
- Antigenhepsin G(CTSG)
- Reacts withHuman
- Assay sensitivity0.1ng per ml
- Detection range1.0-25ng per ml
- ELISA typecompetitive
- Reproducibility of the resultsIntra-Assay: Coefficient of variability is lower than 10%; Inter-Assay: Coefficient of variability is lower than 15%
- Cross reactivityThere is no indicative cross reactivity between the antigen and its analogues detected during the testing of the product Assay kit for human hepsin G(CTSG) (ELISA)
- Product storageThe product Assay kit for human hepsin G(CTSG) (ELISA) should be kept between two and eight degrees Celsius to ensure the retention of the stability and reactivity of the reagents included in the kit.
- TipsThe product Assay kit for human hepsin G(CTSG) (ELISA) is intended to be used for research purposes only. It is not testesd for application in diagnostics.
- TestBlueGen ELISAs supplies other types of Assays as 1.ELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.