ELISA Microwell Strip Reader with built-in dot matrix printer
All details of selected products - read more below
- Catalog numberMSR-10
- NameELISA Microwell Strip Reader with built-in dot matrix printer
- Stock availabilityAvailable
- CategoryCustom Service
- Antibody typeN/A
- Antibody hostN/A
- Antibody conjugateN/A
- Technical datasheetContact Gentaur to request the datasheet or ask our specialists for more information.
- NotesThe ELISA Microwell Strip Reader with built-in dot matrix printer is manufactured for Research Use Only or for diagnostics purposes.
- TestDot blots are simpler than Western blot since no electrophoresis needed. It is advised to use PVDF or Nitrocellulose to deposit the protein samples that will be incubated with the blotting serum before ECL or colorimetric detection.ELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- Description0,2 ml 8 well PCR test strip tubes and dip test strip are basic diagnostic tools used to determine pathological changes in a patient’s urine in standard urinalysis.