DPA/Terbium for membrane fusion assay
All information (basic, details, syntetic) about selected product
- Catalog number80104
- NameDPA/Terbium for membrane fusion assay
- Size1 SET
- DescriptionDPA/Terbium for membrane fusion assay
- CategoryMemb/memb potential dyes
- Shipping temperature15°C to 30°C
- Shipping conditionsn/a
- Storage15°C to 30°C
- Hazard pictogramGHS07 exclamation mark
- Signal wordWarning
- Hazard statementsH315 Causes skin irritation. H319 Causes serious eye irritation. H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- Testbiotiom supplies other types of Assays as 1.
- Additional descriptionFusion proteins or chimeric proteins are proteins created through the joining of two or more genes that originally coded for separate proteins. A GFP gene is often used as tag to a reporter gene. Fusion lentiverctors can be used as viral particles to produce proteins that carry for example a GFP tag. Antigen purification of recombinant fusion tag proteins is a frequent strategy using a Fralg tag.Associated membrane protein types are lipopolysaccharide selective barriers. Biological membranes include cell membranes, outer coverings of cells or organelles that allow passage of certain proteins and nuclear membranes, which cover a cell nucleus; and tissue membranes, such as mucosae and serosae.