Cell Meter Generic Fluorimetric Caspase Activity Assay Kit *Red Fluorescence Optimized for Flow Cytometry*
Here you can find everything about our product
- Catalog number22822
- NameCell Meter Generic Fluorimetric Caspase Activity Assay Kit *Red Fluorescence Optimized for Flow Cytometry*
- Size1 kit
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionCell Meter Generic Fluorimetric Caspase Activity Assay Kit *Red Fluorescence Optimized for Flow Cytometry* is a ready to use kit which is designed to save considerably more assay time when compared to the alternative indoor methods. The easy to follow and user friendly protocol will guide you through each step.
- TipsThe liquid components of the Cell Meter Generic Fluorimetric Caspase Activity Assay Kit *Red Fluorescence Optimized for Flow Cytometry* may get entrapped on the walls and seal of the tubes. Before starting the assay briefly spin the vials on a centrifuge to ensure that all of the content is on the bottom. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate protein components thus reducing the kits performance. Some of the components of the Cell Meter Generic Fluorimetric Caspase Activity Assay Kit *Red Fluorescence Optimized for Flow Cytometry* may be photosensitive, therefore exposing them to bright light should be avoided.
- Testaat supplies other types of Assays as 1.Flow cytometry uses monoclonal antibodies of specific affinity clones for cell counting, cell sorting and biomarker detection by suspending cells in a stream of fluid for Forward Scatter, FSC and side scatter, SSC analysis. Human PBMCs can be loaded with CFSE tracking dye after non adherent cell harvesting. Subsequently labeled with anti-CD antibodies, and analyzed by multiparameter flow cytometry. Two-parameter profiles of CD vs. CFSE; and another CD vs. FSC-W. We suggest to use FSC-H vs. FSC-A. FSC-A, FSC-H, FSC-W = area, height, and width of the forward 488 nm light scatter from the flow signal.Fluorimetric analysis of fluorescent emission of light by is a form of luminescence. The emitted light has a longer wavelength, and therefore lower energy, than the absorbed radiation for excitation. Fluorescent controls and calibrators can be supplied to mix with the cells. A fluorimeter is needed to do the analysis of the green, red, blue, yellow, orange, deep red fluorescent dyes.
- Additional descriptionHuman and some mouse caspases are active in apoptosis and cell death and even in necrosis and inflammation. CASP Gene and orthologous enzymes have been identifies successfully in the signal transduction cascade and pathways.For cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency.FACS or Flow Cytometry is an SSC and FSC analysis by scattered light gating. Becton, BD or coulter facses analyze for the major part human CD marker antibodies and cellular markers by PE or FITC labelled antibodies. Facses or flow cytometers will analyze forward and side scatters by gating of human lymphocytes. Becton Dickinson uses anti human CD antigens, CD4, CD8 monoclonals. The clones of these antibodies have a known affinity to these membrane receptors.
- Conjugationred dye